Submission GuideThis guideline has been drafted for several reasons and based on typical errors researchers make when drafting conference papers. First, unless told how do you know the standard and style expected, not just layout and spacing’s of the paper. Secondly, why put effort into doing something if it will need changing and finally it will help you with all other papers you write. Finally, reviewers keep seeing the same errors and may reject an otherwise suitable paper.More
1) Manuscripts must be written in English;
2) The manuscript should be written in accordance with the standard of template;
3) The paper should be no less than 6 pages and no longer than 10 pages;
4) Plagiarism is prohibited.
5) Duplicate submission is prohibited 6) Only unpublished original manuscript will be submitted for peer review.
1) Electronic Submission System
Authors can submit their manuscripts through electronic submission system. Please click following link.Paper Submission
2) By email
Authors can submit their manuscripts through email: firstname.lastname@example.org
1) Abstract Submission( Only for presenting research at conference, without publishig any paper):You only need to submit the title and abstract of your speech; Length: 250-350 words
2) Full Paper Submission( Publishing paper in the Conference Proceeding as well as presenting it at conference): You need to submit full paper for review.
3) Paper accepted for publication in the Proceedings MUST be presented during the conference.
Welcome to join us!
We warmly welcome prospective authors to submit their new research or technological contributions to UPIOT 2020, for sharing valuable experiences with scientists and students from around the world.
Who will attend?
Principal investigators, scientists, engineers, professors, R&D professionals, postdoctoral researchers, and Ph.D. students involved in Ubiquitous Power Internet of Things will benefit from UPIOT 2020.
If you are interested in giving presentation on conference, and publishing your paper, you can choose to attend UPIOT 2020 as Presenter. Send email to email@example.com for further information.
If you are interested in giving presentation on conference, without publishing your paper, you can choose to attend UPIOT 2020 as Presenter. Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
Welcome to join us!
If you are interested in joining us! to share your ideas in the feild of Ubiquitous Power Internet of Things, you are welcome to contact us for any inquiry: email@example.com
You are welcome to attend this great event. You need to complete the registration as Listener before the registration dealdine. Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
We sincerely welcome experts in the areas of Ubiquitous Power Internet of Things join the conference as reviewer . Send email to email@example.com for further information.